Spring Pre-Season Training and Conditioning
Each session will be focused on building the individual skills and fitness level of players in attendance. If enough players participate we will be able to focus on some bigger picture concepts that fit in with the coaches systems.
Sample of training of 2 hour training- 1st 15mins. dress, 2nd 15 mins. warmup, next hour Coached Training, followed by cool down/stretch clean up equipment
1. 3/4 Wednesday @ 6:30-8:30pm Central Community Center Gym B: 6300 Walker, Park in front of Building, enter up the stairs main front doors, SLP
2. 3/6 Friday @ 7:30-9:30pm Aquila School, 8500 W 31st St, St Louis Park, MN 55426
3. 3/10 Tuesday @ 6-8pm Susan Lindgren School, Parking in back, Gym inside back door, 4801 W 41st St, St Louis Park, MN 55416
4. 3/12 Thursday @ 6-8pm Susan Lindgren School, Parking in back, Gym inside back door, 4801 W 41st St, St Louis Park, MN 55416
5. 3/15 Sunday @ 1-3pm SLP High School: Main Gym, Teacher’s parking lot along Rail Road Tracks, enter Athletic Doors, 6425 West 33rd Street, St. Louis Park, MN 55426
6. 3/19 Thursday @ 6-8pm Susan Lindgren School, Parking in back, Gym inside back door, 4801 W 41st St, St Louis Park, MN 55416
7. 3/22 Sunday 4pm-6pm ROC
8. 3/23 Monday 6:30pm- 8:30pm Central Gym
9. 3/24 Tuesday 6:30pm-8:30pm Susan Lindgren Gym
11. 3/26 Thursday 7:30pm-9:30pm Central Gym
12. 3/27 Friday 11am-1pm ROC
13. 3/28 Saturday 4pm-6pm ROC
EVERY player needs to complete US Lacrosse Registration: https://www.
Please use this link and renew your memberships - keep this for your records as you will need for the upcoming SLP Lacrosse Association registration also.
|Contact: SLP High School Lacrosse Association|