Practice InfoOctober 6th, Sunday
• Fall Captain's Practices Begin.
• Location: Dakota Park (the park by Peter Hobart)
• Time: 5:30 at Dakota Park every Sunday
• Please fill out and return your Emergency Card to the captains or else you will not be able to practice!
• Dress for the weather (it may be cold)
November 11th, Monday
• The Season Begins!
• To get a locker, go to the athletic office at the high school. You will be able to get a locker for 5 dollars (you get the money back when you return your lock at the end of the season).
• Have your Emergency Card ready to turn in at the start of practice. You can not practice without it!
• You do not need equipment if it's your first year, you can borrow from the school
A Peek at Week One
Monday 11/11 - Meet downstairs
Tuesday 11/12 - Parent/Coach Meeting - HS Cafeteria 6 pm
Wednesday 11/14 - Meet downstairs
Thursday 11/15 - Meet downstairs
Friday 11/16 - Meet downstairs
The above schedule is subject to change - skiers should have all equipment each day. (running shoes & skis)
Skiers should also bring in ski equipment and storing it in lockers so it's ready to go!
Practices start at 3:15 pm and go until 5:30 pm at the High School (Once on snow, it may be 6 pm due to traffic). If you are roller skiing you need to have a helmet and be ready promptly after school ends. The weather is getting colder, all skiers need to be properly dressed (hats and gloves).
|Contact: Doug Peterson|