Welcome to the 2018 SLP Boys Golf Season
We are excited to start the 2018 golf season. Similar to the last two years, we will not make any cuts. We have three coaches on staff that will share time equally with golfers of all skill levels and help promote a positive and fun environment, while still devoting all of ou resources to help each golfer be as successful as they can be.
1. Establish the traditions and standards of excellence that will guide the St. Louis Park Boys Golf Program.
2. Operate with integrity: build an environment of trust and respect.
3. Be first class, not settling for second best. Demand excellence from all players and coaches.
4. Develop a genuine appreciation for the contribution that each individual makes to the St. Louis Park Boys Golf program.
5. Promote pride and confidence in the St. Louis Park Boys Golf Team and represent St. Louis Park Schools and the St. Louis Park Community to the best of my ability.
6. Promote the value of education.
7. Promote the value of good sportsmanship.
8. Develop an appreciation and sensitivity for ethnicity and cultural diversity.
9. Encourage parental involvement in the St. Louis Park Boys Golf Program. Parents are a part of the team and they are vital in making the Golf program a success.
10. Keep the game fun for everyone.
|Contact: Mike Okey|