Welcome to the SLP Nordic Ski Team!
• Summer Capitan's Practices Begin
• Location: Dakota Park (the park by Peter Hobart)
• Times: Thursday from 5:30 to 8:00, Friday from 6:30 to 8:00, Sunday from 6:30 to 8:00
• Bring roller skis if you have them. If not, there will always be a running group
October 6th, Sunday
• Fall Capitan's Practices Begin.
• Please fill out and return your Emergency Card to the captains or else you will not be able to practice!
• Bring a warm hat, gloves, and clothes you can exercise and stay warm in.
November 11th, Monday
• The Season Begins!
• To get a locker, go to the athletic office at the high school. You will be able to get a locker for 5 dollars (you get the money back when you return your lock at the end of the season.
• Have your Emergency Card ready to turn in at the start of practice. You can not practice without it!
• You do not need equipment if it's your first year, you can borrow from the school
Questions? Contact your captains: Danny Walsh, Rakesh Plantz, Isabel Kjaer, David Klein, Ella Hammerstrand, and Maggie Klein.
|Contact: Doug Peterson|